What’s on tap for today?
Inf. What is on the schedule for today?; What is going to happen today? (As a beer that is on tap and ready to be served.)
McGraw-Hill Dictionary of American Idioms and Phrasal Verbs. © 2002 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.
Wondering what’s On Tap for Today? And the day after that? …And the day after that? I’ve got you covered.
I am a 31 year old non-profit executive from Boston. I started writing On Tap for Today in 2009 as creative outlet. New to the scene, I thought it was weird that strangers would would give a
shcrap about what I had to say. Frankly, I am still surprised… though I very much appreciate your stopping by. I love to share my favorite adventures, ideas and experiences. Here, you’ll find posts on fitness, entertaining, and city living as well as an excessive number of photos of Clark, my four year old French bulldog.
- I love to cook and am a life-long vegetarian. A picky one at that.
- I met my husband the old fashioned way. At a bar. That was when I was younger and able to drink more than 2 glasses of Champagne without demanding everyone participate in trust falls at counter height.
- We have a baby on the way!
- I love CrossFit (but loathe getting CrossFit hands).
- I’ve run two marathons and firmly believe this: If I can do it, anyone can. That doesn’t mean you should, necessarily… but if you’re considering tackling 26.2, let me know. I’d love to convince you.
- I am a FitFluential Ambassador, a member of the Tone it Up team, a diehard Boston sports fan, and a devotee of Martha Stewart (except for the whole jail thing).
- If and when I have free time, I like taking my camera (and dog) for a walk and/or dominating The Michael Jackson (may he rock in peace) Experience for wii with the shades wide open.
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Get in touch. I’d love to hear from you.