What’s on tap for today?
Inf. What is on the schedule for today?; What is going to happen today? (As a beer that is on tap and ready to be served.)
McGraw-Hill Dictionary of American Idioms and Phrasal Verbs. © 2002 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.
Wondering what’s On Tap for Today? And the day after that? …And the day after that? I’ve got you covered.
I am a 33 year old from Boston. I started writing On Tap for Today in 2009 as creative outlet. New to the scene, I thought it was weird that strangers would would give a
shcrap about what I had to say. Frankly, I am still surprised… though I very much appreciate your stopping by. I love to share my favorite adventures, ideas and experiences. Here, you’ll find posts on fitness, entertaining, and city living as well as an excessive number of photos of Clark, my six-year-old French bulldog.
- I met my husband the old fashioned way. At a bar. That was when I was younger and able to drink more than 2 glasses of Champagne without demanding everyone participate in trust falls at counter height.
- We have a beautiful daughter named Grace. She’s being promoted to big sister any day now…
- I am passionate about hockey, peace and Jeopardy!
- I am a former non-profit executive and recently left my career to color, chase the baby who is chasing the dog, and pretend to meal plan (popcorn for dinner!).
- I love yoga, and running, and bootcamp. I used to love CrossFit, but these days, I crave a bit more solitude and quiet.
- I am Reiki I certified. Let me touch you! (Just kidding. Obvi.)
- I’ve run two marathons and firmly believe this: If I can do it, anyone can. That doesn’t mean you should, necessarily… but if you’re considering tackling 26.2, let me know. I’d love to convince you.
- I am an Ambassador for Healthy Living Blogs, BAMR Bands, Sweat Pink and FitFluential; a member of the Tone it Up team, a diehard Boston sports fan, and a devotee of Martha Stewart (except for the whole jail thing).
- I love to cook and am a life-long vegetarian. A picky one at that.
- I’ve been getting back to my creative roots and share a peek at my sketchbook here most Thursdays, and on Instagram whenever the mood strikes.
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Get in touch. I’d love to hear from you.