Wondering what’s On Tap for Today? And the day after that? …And the day after that? I’ve got you covered.
I am a 35 year old from Boston (we split our time between the city + the Cape). I started writing On Tap for Today in 2009 and love to share my favorite adventures, ideas and experiences. Here, you’ll find posts on family, vegetarian food, art, fitness, entertaining, and city living.
- I met my husband the old fashioned way. At a bar. That was when I was younger and able to drink more than 2 glasses of Champagne without demanding everyone participate in trust falls at counter height.
- We have a daughter + a son + maaaaan, are they awesome
- I am passionate about hockey, peace and Jeopardy!
- I am a former non-profit executive and recently left my career to color, chase the toddler who is chasing the dog who is trying to sit as close as possible to the baby, and pretend to meal plan (popcorn for dinner!).
- I love yoga, and running, and bootcamp. I used to love CrossFit, but these days, I crave a bit more solitude and quiet.
- I am Reiki I certified. Let me touch you! (Just kidding. Obvi.)
- I’ve run two marathons and firmly believe this: If I can do it, anyone can. That doesn’t mean you should, necessarily… but if you’re considering tackling 26.2, let me know. I’d love to convince you.
- I am an Ambassador for Healthy Living Blogs, BAMR Bands, Sweat Pink and FitFluential; a Get Messy Art Journal Creative Team member, a member of the Tone it Up team, a Boston sports fan, and a devotee of Martha Stewart (except for the whole jail thing).
- I love to cook and am a life-long vegetarian. A picky one at that.
- I like to workout with the little ones in tow… or when they’re napping… if they nap at all
- I’m a very part-time artist
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Get in touch. I’d love to hear from you.