…Coming to you live from snowy Cape Cod with this week’s meal plan + workouts. The babes are napping, so I figured I’d make an attempt to get my act together for the week before we head back to the city.
the entire internet self: I need to figure out if Tuesday’s storm is the real deal or not and plan my grocery shopping accordingly. My favorite meteorologist (yes, I have one of those) seems to be on vacation, so I am essentially lost.
THIS WEEK’S WORKOUTS
- Monday: Lean Abs + Supreme Stretch (Daily Burn)
- Tuesday: BHT (Daily Burn)
- Wednesday: Mama Beasts
- Thursday: Rest
- Friday: Mama Beasts + Cardio Sculpt
- Saturday: Yoga (and maybe a walk around Beacon Hill) at Day of WELLness
- Sunday: TBD (possibly St. Patrick’s Day 5k in Southie)
+ (a decidedly wintery) MEAL PLAN
- Spinach + black bean quesadillas
- Vegetarian chili for lazy people
- Spiced lentil + sweet potato stew (recipe from Rachel Ray)
- Flatbreads + salad
- Stuffed baked sweet potatoes + salad
- Grilled cheese + tomato soup
Breakfasts will likely be some combination of yogurt, fruit, cottage cheese, English muffins and/or a porridge made from my children’s table scraps… Lunch is usually a giant salad. I expect these dinners will make for really good leftovers to tag along with my greens. And my peasant parent porridge.
Time to Google the weather. Catch you on the other side… of the Sagamore.
Also On Tap for Today:
- How topical: The best way to use a weekend for meal planning success from The Kitchn
- Springing forward! (a.k.a. being tired and a little confused all week)
- Yes: Active meditation, or why I love ironing from Unclutterer
What’s on tap for your week ahead?