You’re either going to thank me or curse me for this one, but honestly, I couldn’t keep this dessert to myself. S’mores. On a stick. Yes, really. I love coming up with really good/really bad ideas.
It will take you no longer than 5 minutes to whip up a few of these little guys, and you’ll only need four simple ingredients, including the stick. Break out the marshmallows, dark chocolate, and graham crackers. A few easy steps and boom! You’re the most popular person in the room.
- Grind down graham crackers in your food processor (or crush them by hand, or with a rolling pin, in a plastic bag)
- Melt dark chocolate and stir
- Stick your marshmallows… on a stick
- Dip the ‘mallows into piping hot melted chocolate and roll in crushed graham crackers
- Set on a parchment-lined baking sheet and cool in the refrigerator before serving