It’s been 3 months since I published a weekly meal + workout plan. I assure you, I have been eating meals… and mostly doing workouts, too. We’ve been back in a semi-normal (read: non-summer) routine for just over a month now, so I figured I’d get back in the habit of sharing my weekly meals + workouts. Rejoice and be glad. Or whatever.
WEEKLY MEAL + WORKOUT PLAN | OCTOBER 16th
- Lentil soup with toast – A staple this time of year (JK I eat it year-round, but that sounded good… right?). Here are a few favorite lentil soup recipes (all are fairly similar and easily adapted): Red lentil + lemon soup//On Tap for Today, Everyday Lentil Soup//Sprouted Kitchen, Red Lentil Soup//The Kitchn, Turkish Red Lentil Soup//Whole Foods Market
- Spinach and black bean quesadillas with roasted sweet potatoes
- Vegetarian chili for lazy people (one of my favorite barely-a-recipe recipes)
- Chickpea Veggie Couscous (recipe from The Dinner Daily)
- A repeat of that glorious salad pictured above – I used half a package of Whole Foods Market’s 7 Grain + Lentil blend along with spinach, baby lettuce, Gala apple, pear, blue cheese and cranberries. So good.
- Green Kale Quinoa Bowl (The Dinner Daily)
- Spaghetti Squash Burrito Bowl (The Dinner Daily)
- Flatbread pizza + salad
Meal prep: Several jars of vegetable broth and miso soup (this week’s body experiment involves fermented foods + broth, so…), chop vegetables for snacks + salads, cook quinoa, make-ahead smoothie packs
- Monday: Yoga
- Tuesday: Fall 5 Workout (MB) + run
- Wednesday: Mama Beasts + challenge circuit
- Thursday: Spin class (or rest)
- Friday: Mama Beasts
- Saturday: Captain’s Choice (MB)
- Sunday: Run + yoga
Also On Tap for Today:
- It’s not too late (unless you’re reading this tomorrow, in which case it is too late)… 5 Things Impeccably Organized People Do on Sundays from Apartment Therapy
- Hitting the track for a few miles
- More meal ideas: 10 Comforting Meals for Busy Weekday Nights from The Kitchn
What’s your plan for the week ahead?