I’m typing this up while half-watching the game, and currently craving pistachios + Skittles. Neither factor into this week’s meal plan… but advertising, man. It’ll get you.
MEAL PLAN FOR THE WEEK OF 2/6
- Cottage cheese + fruit
- Erewhon crispy rice cereal with skim milk
- Baked oatmeal (I liked this recipe for baked oatmeal cups from The Kitchn)
- Fresh juice or smoothie (Current favorite combination: Cranberries, pineapple, grapefruit, lemon, kale, orange + kale with a splash of almond milk)
- Salads, wraps + leftovers
- Spinach pie
- 3 bean soup with salad (working on a recipe for this soup… will share if it turns out
- Spicy chickpea taco salad
- Greek lentil salad (going to try this recipe from Delish Knowledge— looks so good) with pita bread
- Sweet potato, black bean + spinach quesadillas (an old staple)
- Caprese quinoa bake (…or vegetarian sushi)
Can you bake Skittles? And chopped pistachios over arugula… a very good idea, right?
Also On Tap for Today:
- 12 recipes for citrus lovers from The Kitchn
- The beginner’s guide to making juice from Food 52
- Lady Gaga time (almost)
What was your favorite food-centric ad during the game?