Current mysteries of my life:
- How did I get poison ivy on both feet and between all of my toes?
- What is the point of a shirt that looks like a decent bum-covering tunic, but then has slits on both sides that go all the way up to your armpits?
- Why is it August already?
I just don’t know. I don’t. Here’s a calendar.
AUGUST PRINTABLE CALENDAR
One day I will use a ruler and paint those numbers in a straight line for you. That day is not today. But maybe it’s September 1st? Only time will tell.
- Log an average of 20 miles a week for Charity Miles
- Complete as many summer bucket list items as possible
- Make it to all 3 Mama Beasts classes each week
- Follow up on a volunteer opportunity for the fall
- Share my “streamline everything” progress (believe it or not, there has been some progress!)
- Watch as much of the Olympics as humanly possible
BACK TO SCHOOL WITH HOLLAR
And because it’s nearly back-to-school time (I know, I know), I have something extra cute to share today. Grace starts preschool in just a few weeks and our friends at Hollar (our new go-to spot for gifts and goodies) hooked her up with an Elmo backpack and all kinds of art supplies and learning tools. Check out Grace’s feature on the Hollar blog here. We’re really grateful to have partnered with them on this fun project.
Hope your month is off to a lovely start, friends. And that you don’t step in any poison ivy.
Also On Tap for Today:
- Such a touching story about friendship in New York City from the NY Times
- Who’s weirder… me, my dog, or Von Miller? The Best Player in the NFL is Also the Weirdest from The Ringer
- Returning the aforementioned tunic
What’s On Tap for your August?