July’s printable calendar is inspired by the matching popsicle pajamas Grace + Nick wore last night. As soon as the paint on this sucker dried, we hit the road, staying up past our collective bedtime and making decent time from the city to the Cape.
Nothing beats an actual popsicle on a hot July afternoon, but popsicle pajamas are pretty great. And these painted ones aren’t so bad either. They’re mess-free and calorie-free… which is occasionally a good thing. Like, say, if you’ve already eaten four real popsicles. Or whatever.
JULY GOALS + A PRINTABLE CALENDAR
And now for a few goals:
- A new Mama Beasts challenge kicks off on Sunday, which makes setting wellness goals extra easy — I find these challenges to be super motivating (a new session of classes just started, check out the website for more info) and love feeling extra inspired both during and outside of class.
- In addition to specific challenge activities (increased vegetable/fruit intake, mileage, core work, etc.), I will also be conscious about staying adequately hydrated. I usually drink at least 100 oz. of water, but I’ve been slacking lately (and feeling ridiculously thirsty at night).
- Start (and, like, somewhat finish) sleep training. We moved Nick in with Grace a month ago… and then he cut 5 teeth and stopped sleeping so I moved him back to the co-sleeper in our room. I love having him in there. But I haven’t slept for more than 4-5 hours straight since 2013. And I think that’s probably not okay.
- I want to streamline everything. I was reading about people who eat the same breakfast everyday in order to not waste their decision making braincells (or whatever) and started noticing how much time and energy I waste waffling (which, disappointingly, has nothing to do with waffles). This is obviously not a fully developed idea, so I suppose my goal is: Figure out what “streamlining
everythingsome things” would look like.
- Check off a few summer bucket list items
- Plan for fall classes (a child development class for me and baby Nick, and register for Grace’s next gymnastics session)
- Cook up 9,000 things to do/eat/wear during the Summer Olympics (I’m so obsessed)
Popsicle time. Toodles!
Also On Tap for Today:
- Baby Nick’s first beach day!
- How to see everything Google knows about you from Business Insider
- The Power of Writing About the Things You Read from Medium
What is your favorite Summer Olympics event?