It finally feels like winter in Boston. Time to trade the flip-flops for boots, and break out the pom-pom hats.
A few things to check out if you’re staying in this weekend:
- Lisa Congdon’s new class on Creative Bug will give you 31 things to draw this month (and you can use a free trial to watch at no cost…)
- Looking to foster an at-home yoga practice this year? Join Yoga Camp with Adrienne here.
- A timely read: How to keep your head up in the constant stream of bad news via LifeHacker
- 45 great podcast picks from the TED staff
Wishing you and yours a cozy, happy weekend.
Also On Tap for Today:
- Shopping for a new (non-maternity) winter jacket
- Ignoring the laundry
- Sharing the January love
What are you up to this weekend?