One of my favorite Whole Foods Market promotions, their limited edition Beauty Bag, comes out Friday, 3/24. My friends at Whole Foods Market North Shore sent me a bag to preview this week, and I’ve got to say… this is a good one.
Whole Foods Market partnered with Piece & Co. on this organic cotton bag, handcrafted by artisans in India. It is literally brimming with some of the best natural, clean beauty products on the market (all meet WFM’s rigorous body care quality standards). The bag retails for $18, but is valued at over $90.
Here’s what you’ll find inside:
- Andalou Natural Apricot Probiotic Cleansing Milk | 1.7 oz
- Weleda Soothing Facial Lotion | .23 oz (yessssssssss)
- Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel Sensitive | .26 oz (excited to try this)
- Dr. Hauschka Facial Toner | 1 oz
- Acure Pore Clarifying Red Clay Facial Mask | 1.7 oz (wearing this as I type…)
- evanhealy Wild Carrot Nourishing Eye Balm | .5 oz (comes in a very cool tube)
- Trilogy CoQ10 Booster Oil | .17 oz
- Whole Foods Market Dry Skin Hand Cream Peony, Mint & Blackberry | 1 oz (one of my favorites — it smells like summer)
- Mineral Fusion Volumizing Mascara Jet | .57 oz (another favorite)
- DERMA E Hydrating Night Cream | .5 oz
- Pacifica Devocean Lipstick Tenderness | .07 oz
Along with the Beauty Bag release, Whole Foods is hosting a huge sale in their Whole Body department. All facial care, cosmetics, cosmetic brushes, nail color are 25% off through 3/28.
Spotted at Legacy Place today while the kids and I dropped in for yogurt, smoothies, and our fourth pint of raspberries this week…
These beauty bags would make great Easter (who wouldn’t like a basket full of beauty?) or Mother’s Day gifts, and they’re one of my favorite ways to discover new clean and natural beauty products each year. Quantities are limited, so I recommend stopping in to your local Whole Foods Market soon.
…You can stock up on those insanely good garlic + lemon olives while you’re there.
Also On Tap for Today:
- Good read: Another Approach to Raising Healthy Eaters/NYT Well Blog
- And another good read… about reading: How to build your own index of notes and ideas when reading books from The Focus Course
- Playing “astronauts on the moons” with Grace
What are your favorite clean beauty products?