True Life: Grocery shopping with a three-year-old and a one-year-old is (often) NUTS. It can also be really fun. Especially if no one manages to climb out of the cart, while still strapped in (that’s happened on three separate trips). Grace’s additions to the shopping list today: a pineapple, two avocados, string cheese, and blackberries.
Here’s this week’s meal and workout plan.
MEAL PLAN FOR THE WEEK of 3/20
- Vegetarian burrito bowls (quinoa, black beans, corn, salsa, avocado)
- Baked penne + salad
- Taco Tuesday… maybe on Wednesday
- Lentil soup + toast
- Flatbread + salad
- Sweet potato + black bean quesadillas with cilantro lime rice
WORKOUTS FOR THE WEEK
- Monday: Mama Beasts class + personal assessment
- Tuesday: at home MB workout, walk
- Wednesday: Run and Daily Burn
- Thursday: Daily Burn
- Friday: Mama Beasts
- Saturday: MB personal challenge workout + run
- Sunday: Rest
Also On Tap for Today:
- Happy parade day!
- The beginner’s guide to meal planning from The Kitchn
- Filling the house with fresh flowers
What’s your plan for the week ahead?