It’s Black Friday, the day after Thanksgiving, and the hunt for the perfect holiday gifts is officially underway. The only door I plan to bust, however, is the one that leads to a walk on the beach. As much as I love the holiday rush, I find myself craving calm and quiet more and more lately. I think this is true for many of us.
Fortunately, the lovely people at Organic Bath Co. are taking both the guesswork (beautiful bath products and gift sets) and the legwork (easy online ordering, curled up in pjs with a cup of tea) out of gift giving this year. If you’re looking for gifts that will encourage your loved ones to take a bit of time for themselves, while supporting a small business doing great work, I think you’ll enjoy this brand (and this sale!) as much as I do.
Organic Bath Co. is a women-owned business founded in Boston on the principle that taking care of yourself is tantamount to taking care of others and the planet we all inhabit. You can learn more about their work and philosophy here, and check them out on Instagram for a healthy dose of inspiration.
I‘m completely hooked on their Nourish Night Face Balm (I swear it’s a godsend) and PeaceFull body butter, and can’t wait to share some of their other self-care products with family and friends this Christmas and holiday season.
ORGANIC BATH CO. HOLIDAY SALE
- Organic Bath Co. is hosting their biggest sale of the year today (Black Friday) through midnight EST on Tuesday, November 29th. You can save 25% site wide using the code THANKS25.
- In addition, friends who place orders over $75 and enter ELIZABETH in the notes section at checkout will receive one of my favorite products, Zesty Morning Organic Body Scrub.
- For every purchase made, Organic Bath Co. donates to 1% for the Planet and other charitable organizations.
Wishing you a beautiful Black Friday and peaceful and happy start to the holiday season.
I received complimentary products from Organic Bath Co. All opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting brands that I believe in.
Also On Tap for Today:
- The best playlist for your post-Thanksgiving clean up from The Kitchn
- If you’re not using ebates already… you should be!
- Collecting shells for our wampum wreath
What is your favorite type of gift to give?