This May calendar is coming to you a day late (sorry)… but it doesn’t matter if you’re a dollar short. Because you can download it for free. Or whatever.
If you’re down with the whole coloring book craze, this one’s for you. And if you hate the rainbow and are a strictly black and white kind of person, this one’s for you too (just skip the coloring part… obvi).
Materials used: Black watercolor paint (Winsor + Newton professional, ivory black), round brush (size 2), Micron pen (black, 01), Canson mixed media paper (160g)
- Make plans to catch up with friends + babies
- Complete a 5k with both kids
- Look into a summer CSA/weekly share
- More Cape time!
- Aiming for 50+ miles (running/walking) this month
- Log water intake (I’ve been slacking… and I’m thirsty)
- 4+ workouts a week
- Continue with Sunday meal/workout planning
- Drop off Cradles to Crayons donation — Mama Beasts has a donation drive going on this month, and I finally finished cleaning out Grace and Nick’s (shared) closet.
- Make plans to move baby Nick into Grace’s room
- Is it too early to think about herb and tomato plants? (Why did this list of goals turn into a list of things to Google?)
Okay. Get the crayons out. Let’s color.
Also On Tap for Today:
- The next time I have nothing to do (and/or I don’t want to do what I have to do)… I’m making pajamas with Clark’s face on them via A Beautiful Mess
- In my dreams: Tips for building a vertical garden via Apartment Therapy
- Trying to will the weather to improve
What’s On Tap for your month?