I didn’t feel like painting April showers, so I skipped right to the May flowers. Hope you don’t mind.
April goals (and a printable calendar)
Materials used: Winsor + Newton professional watercolors and gouache; round brushes (4 and 8), liner brush (0); super-inexpensive mixed media paper (from the kids’ craft aisle at Target)
- Set plans for Nick’s baptism
- Pick a new Audubon sanctuary to visit this month
- Make a “warmer weather” bucket list (because I never did this in March… semi-related, it’s going to snow next week…)
- Day trip to the Cape
- Continue to workout at least twice in the real world and twice at home (per week) and increase weekly mileage
- Increase low plank hold to 45 seconds, high plank to 2 minutes (gettin’ there!)
- Continue to keep food diary (this is something I got back into a few weeks ago — it’s been really helpful… and eye-opening)
- Donate newborn and baby clothes (seeing as both my children are toddler-sized, including the four-month-old)
- Consign or sell our single running stroller
- Get the deck ready for spring/summer
- Continue to meal plan on Sundays (it’s really helping to cut down food waste)
Bring on the April showers. So we can cut to the May flowers.
Also On Tap for Today:
- 23 gardening tips from the experts via Food52
- Not pranking anyone for April Fool’s Day… unless I get pranked
- Perfect for a lazy weekend: 50 documentaries you need to see via The Guardian
What’s On Tap for your April?