Consider this post a two-for-one special… two weeks, one post. Or, a three-for-one if you count the BeFit giveaway. I’m all for rounding up.
Last week’s workouts
Tuesday: BeFit Dynamic Strength (12 minutes), yoga (Mellow Me Out with One0Eight.tv — I am obsessed with this slow stretch)
Wednesday: Class with the Mama Beasts
Thursday: Rest day (and lots of stretching… my birth week had me feeling especially old and creaky)
Friday: Class with the Mama Beasts, BeFit Lower Body Blast (10.5 minutes)
Saturday: Special challenge class with the Mama Beasts (aaaand it was a tough one)
…and the week before last week’s workouts
Monday: Class with the Mama Beasts
Wednesday: Class with the Mama Beasts
Thursday: Make-up class with the Mama Beasts — 12 Days of Christmas! I’m really glad I made it to this class, as I missed this workout when Antoinette ran it in December, just after Nick was born. I had to scale back some of the running (indoor laps instead of outdoor) half-way through… I pretended I needed to be close to the babes, but in reality, my lungs and legs were burning). Merry Christmas, body!
Friday: Class with the Mama Beasts, BeFit Toned Abs and Arms — class three days in a row was no joke, but I really liked the abs/arms workout from earlier in the week, so I snuck that in, too.
Sunday: Yoga (Mellow Me Out… again, and a yin yoga class)
In addition to making it to class four times both weeks (there was an extra class held both weeks), I managed to sneak in a few short at-home workouts, too. I’m really enjoying BeFit’s 30 Day Workout Calendar, which corresponds to this YouTube playlist. The program is free to access — I definitely recommend checking it out.
Each workout is short, but intense (check out this intro video to learn more) — perfect for fitting in between appointments, during nap time, or whenever your schedule allows. You could work through the 30 day calendar as it is laid out, or pick and choose, as I have been doing. This program is both really well organized and manageable (especially when you consider how little time you need to carve out) — and the variety of workouts has kept me feeling engaged and motivated.
As a Sweat Pink Ambassador, I was given the chance to review BeFit’s 30 Day Fat Burn program and received a generous gift of BeFit nutritional products from the company.
Because I’m breastfeeding Nick, I am not taking any supplements (just a prenatal vitamin and my good ol’ Floridix for anemia), but I’ve heard great things about the products we received from my fellow ambassadors and look forward to trying them in the future. I’m especially excited to try the pre-workout formula, as well as a few of the whey protein recipes that BeFit has shared on Instagram. If you’d like to win your own gift set from BeFit, please see details below.
You can use any of the following methods to enter (each option will earn you an entry; please leave a separate comment below for each entry):
- Like BeFit on Facebook
- Try a video from the Workout Calendar / the 30-day program playlist
- Follow @BeFit on Twitter
- Follow @BeFit on Instagram
- Tweet about the giveaway, tagging @BeFit @ElizabethEv and #BeFitAllYear (you can use the click to tweet button above)
- Share the giveaway on Facebook, tagging @BeFit and @ontapfortoday
- Share the giveaway on Instagram, tagging @BeFit @ElizabethEv #BeFitAllYear
- U.S. only
- One prize per person. If you win this giveaway, and have already won another prize from BeFit through another blog, please disclose that you have already won so we can choose another winner.
One winner will be randomly chosen on Thursday, March 10th.
This post is sponsored by BeFit, in partnership with Sweat Pink.
Also On Tap for Today:
- Really helpful… and kind of cool: 36 Pictures To See Which Muscle You’re Stretching via Be Young Be Green
- Listening to Grace repeatedly talk about how she is going to pick up the Easter Bunny and take him for a walk (???)
- Catching up on #makeyourmarkMARCH
What’s your favorite work out these days?