This morning, we took a little drive down 95 to check out the farmers market at Crescent Ridge in Sharon. I was on a tomato mission (our deck tomatoes are still a week or so away from ripening), but our first stop was to see the cows.
It’s been raining off and on all day, so we didn’t last too long, but we did manage to pick up lunch (and dessert x2) and a few things from several vendors. Oh, and we unexpectedly ran into two local celebrities… my parents. Grace was quite pleased!
- Raspberries and heirloom tomatoes from Ward’s Berry Farm
- Corn from E.L. Silvia Farms
- Whoopie pies from… Making Whoopie
- Pretzel roll sandwiches from Swissbakers
- Fresh eggs (Nick eats them… I attempt to grow succulents in their shells, it’s how we roll)
- Beef (Nick eats it… I make no attempts to grow anything anywhere near it)
- And… ice cream from Crescent Ridge (obvi)
Not bad for a rainy Saturday at the farmers market, eh? The market is open 11-2 on Saturdays through the end of October. No guarantees about my parents being there… but you never know.
Also On Tap for Today:
- Why Can’t We Fall Asleep? from The New Yorker (part of a really interesting three-part series)
- Coconut Oil Beauty Hacks via The Whole Foods Market blog
- Eagerly awaiting my first Google Express delivery…
What’s On Tap for your Saturday?