When we moved into our condo last year, the weather was just starting to turn cool. I’d slip out onto the deck in the morning with a hot cup of tea, grateful to have a little outdoor space of our own. On winter days when I was feeling especially brave, I’d take my coffee out there, watching the snow fall along the water. Now that warmer days have (finally) arrived, it’s time to switch up our deck drinks.
Watermelon agua fresca
Makes 1 serving
- 2 cups of seedless watermelon, cubed
- 1/4 cup of water
- Juice of half a lime
- Optional: agave nectar, tacky purple string lights
Super obvious directions:
- Add watermelon, water and lime juice to the blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Sweeten with agave, if desired (I prefer it without, but… different strokes for different folks).
- Garnish with a lime slice and your favorite straw.
- Hit the deck.
Also On Tap for Today:
- Get grillin’ – recipes from the Whole Foods Market blog
- Still in Bruins denial
- How cute is this origami elephant desktop wallpaper?
What’s On Tap for your weekend?