According to the Internet, today is National S’mores Day… the perfect made-up summer holiday, if you ask me. Here are three tasty ways to celebrate.
Lazy (and very tasty) s’mores
No campfire nearby? S’mores ice cream is the way to go.
Aaaand s’more s’mores ideas:
- 13 ways to make a better s’more: Flavored marshmallows from The Kitchn
- 10 crazy s’smores recipes from Bon Appétit
- Star s’smores from Martha Stewart
- Key lime pie s’mores from The Kitchn
- A s’mores inspired cupcake from Martha Stewart
P.S. You know you’re about to move when the only thing in your freezer is a half-consumed pint of Ben and Jerry’s.
Also On Tap for Today:
- A little QT with my family
- Happy sales tax weekend in Massachusetts
- You know how I feel about baby hippos…
Do you have a favorite summer treat?