I love Valentine’s Day. Always have. Except for the time I was a foreign exchange student in Italy, and gave chocolates to everyone in my host family. And was then informed that Valentine’s Day is only for lovers by one of the older, slightly scary brothers. Mortifying. (Related: Who refuses free chocolate? Rude people. That’s who.)
Nick surprised me with a rather incredible Valentine’s Day and early birthday present last night… but I will save that for later.Instead, something less exciting: My favorite love songs. These songs are perfect to play while dancing with your sweetheart, down dog-ing on your mat, strolling with a friend (if you’re the same height, maybe you could even share an ear bud), or cuddling with your favorite French bulldog.
My favorite love songs
- Someone Exactly Like You – Van Morrison
- The Luckiest – Ben Folds
- Love Your Love the Most – Eric Church
My Life Would Suck Without You – Kelly Clarkson
- Painting By Chagall – The Weepies
- Shower the People – James Taylor
Sending you all my love (and love songs) and wishing you a very happy Valentine’s Day.
Also On Tap for Today:
- Would you eat fresh snow?
- Taking my new Saucony kicks for a run
- A few healthy treat ideas for my fellow Last Minute Larrys
What is your favorite long song?