While I normally get all jazzed about storms, weather reporters being absurd, and buying the last flashlight at Target, Nemo (the storm, not the fish) is on my crap list. With a big work event this weekend, I am
stuck hunkered down at a city hotel missing this little dude.
And my husband, too. Obviously.
I hope you’re hunkered down somewhere warm and cozy, with plenty of snacks, and the people (and non-people) you love. And if you happen to grow tired of watching news people get snowed on and nearly blown away, here are a few alternatives to pass the time:
- Kid President: Diabetes v. Diabeetus
- TED Talks for daaaaaaaays
- How to: secret message for your Valentine
- My favorite tutu-wearing singers wrote a book
- cuteoverload.com: no explanation needed
- Make plans for Chinese New Year
Stay safe. And un-bored.
Also On Tap for Today:
- Welp, we already covered that…
Hunkered down? What is your favorite boredom buster?