Happy New Year! Nick and I enjoyed a night of fun and games with my sister, her fiance and their friends. Thanks to the magic of Uber, we were home before 1 AM, ready to ring in 2013. After this morning’s daily juice, a quick run, a little nap and a big salad, anything seems possible.
I took some time over the past few days to set my intentions, goals, and plans for 2013. I like to call them wishes. Mostly because that just sounds magical. And sort of cute. Regardless of the amount of work and dedication each requires.
In no particular order, my 13 wishes:
- Make some sense of the 5 million photos on my MacBook
- PR in 5k and 10k distances
- Focus on getting quality sleep each night
- Complete a full month of #fmsphotoaday
- Save for a new car
- Complete at least one assisted pull-up before July 4th
- Beat my previous Christine PR
- Beat my previous mile PR
- Make at least 1 therapy dog visit each month
- Plan at least 2 dates with Nick each month
- Get together with pals more regularly
- Log mileage on DailyMile more consistently (I always, always forget)
- Plan a vacation away during 2013
Also On Tap for Today:
- Looking for a new challenge? Check out what Amanda has in store for January
- Gear up for the (short) week ahead
- A great framework for goal making: the 2-0-1-3 plan
What are your goals, plans, wishes… or whatever for the new year?