[tweetmeme source=”elizabethev” only_single=false]
(…and I can’t get up (at 00:30.) And I can’t stop laughing. And I am going to Hell.)
Fall is a magical time in the Northeast. And other places, too, I’m sure. Even though I’m practically elderly, I still get those back-to-school butterflies and look forward to the promise of a new (you are no longer in) school year. While some may choose to mourn the passing of Summer, I’m trying to focus on all the fun Fall has in store. That doesn’t mean I’m taking my beach chair out of the trunk just yet, however.
On Tap for Fall
- Marathon training continues and the weekly mileage creeps higher and higher
- Soccer starts next week (which gives me juuust enough time to buy shin guards and attempt to re-learn how to play via You Tube videos)
- A weekend in Newport
- Green Monster seats for the Red Sox v. Blue Jays
- Merrell Down & Dirty Mud Run 10K in New York
- Jimmy and Colleen get married!
- Paint, fabric, built-ins, and furniture galore
- Tufts 10K for Women
- The Boston Book Festival …bigger, better, and still free.
- Clark’s anniversary (hard to believe a whole year has passed)
- Speaking of Clark, he’s definitely wearing a Halloween costume this year
- Christie and Mike run the NYC Marathon
- Vacationing in the Western Caribbean and Mexico!
- Thanksgiving (a.k.a. an excuse to bake turkey-shaped cakes)
- My 10 year high school reunion (should be good for a laugh or ten)
Squeeze in some apple picking, leaf changing, college football watching, and a sweater dress or two and I’d say we’ve got quite the Fall ahead of us. Press your Life Line if you agree.
Also On Tap for Today:
- Have a mindful midday meal
- You like me? You have Facebook?
- Tuesdays are track days
- Boots are the must-have Fall footwear
What do you love most about Fall?