It rained buckets in Southie this evening.
Excellent cameo, Clark.
The thunder boomed and the lightning flashed and smoke billowed from the kitchen. That last bit had nothing to do with the weather (and everything to do with me burning the potatoes), but it heightened the drama, don’t you think?
Crunchy (it’s almost) summer salad
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cored and cubed
- 3-4 slices of Bermuda onion
- Approx. 1 teaspoon bleu cheese crumbles
- 1 generous sprinkle of dried cranberries
- Drizzle with extra light virgin olive oil
- Season with fresh ground pepper
Speaking of summer, I posted my summer reading list. Please add your recommendations and reviews! (And before you ask, yes, I am aware I am slightly behind the times on the whole reading Harry Potter thing).
Also On Tap for Today:
- Local super-mom stops runaway bus!
- Unpack two extra-amazing packages I received this week 🙂
- Beat LA!
What’s your favorite summer-time side?